Here at Massage Du Jour, we take our job
professionally and very seriously.
We are completely committed to being a part of your routine health care regiment. We value the time and loyalty of each of our clients. To ensure we deliver the best attention to each individual, we ask you to keep in mind a couple of things to help things run smoothly:
- Timing is everything. For first time clients, please arrive about 5 minutes before your session to fill out the required paperwork for the initial consultation.
- Because we understand things come up, if you are running late please call ahead of arrival to inform your therapist so that he/she can take the corresponding action in light of the situation (**depending on how late the time is, the appointment may need to be rescheduled**)
- We genuinely care for each of our clients, so please inform us as soon as you know if you need to cancel an appointment. 24 hours prior to a session is allotted for this particular situation.
- Per our cancellation policy, in case of same day cancellations or no shows, a fee will be assessed in the amount of 50% based on the appointment type scheduled or any available vouchers will be redeemed.
- We are able to take all major credit cards, but with a set 2.75% card processing fee.
- Gratuity is not included in any of the prices, certificates, or vouchers.
Thank you in advance for your understanding! We look forward to working with you and helping you to achieve your health goals!